Thursday 22 September 2011

Good times in Cato!

Ahhhh the sweet taste of victory! That was what my Wednesday shooting Clay Pigeons and generally messing around was all about...Myself, Craig Burden, Ryan Kankowski and Dale Chadwick made the trip. Of course we needed to get there, its located in Cato Ridge after all, bout 30 mins outside of Durban, and SMG Durban was kind enough to lend us an X3 for our trip up (below)


Between Ryan Kankowski and Craig Burden arguing like old women over who was going to drive I didn't even get a chance to sit behind the wheel. But being chauffeured around has its pros. You should see those two, you'd swear they've been married for 50 years!
I did get my revenge though, when myself and Chadwick teamed up to dominate the old couple in the clay pigeon shoot. Admittedly Kanki did have a disability (no not mental, OK slightly mental) in the form of a broken thumb, but no excuses for Burden. All talk and no action that guy, his girlfriend must find that particular habit quite frustrating.




I would be amiss if I did not admit to myself and Dale losing the archery segment of our mini olympics. My excuse being that the bows we were using were no where even close to being big enough...think they were bought in a lucky packet or a cereal box or something! And yes a bad workman blames his tools. Burden used the chance to whip out and show off his fancy pantsy compound Hoyt bow. What a nerd.



Oh yeah and there may have been a little 4x4 racing at the end...hehehe



Anyhoo...hope you all keep well, till next time! 
All the best
Skeato

No comments:

Post a Comment